The BRHSA Calendar is a way to keep track of events that are happening in the BHRSA Community. Any registered member can add events to the Calendar. Events that are added will be submitted for publication. We review postings to the calendar on a regular basis and should publish your event within 2-3 days after you have created it. Some features that our event system offer us are:
- The ability to create recurring events. A simple user interface allows you to set you event to recur Daily, Weekly, Monthly our more sophisticated patterns like the last Thursday of every month. See the screen shot for an example of what this looks like.
- The ability to set a maximum capacity for your event and require people to register. When you create an event with a registration
* I have read and will adhere to the guidelines of the Constitution and By Laws of BRHSA in the BRHSA Constitution.
* It is my responsibility to check the website for updates to BRHSA policy and to keep the information in my profile on the web accurate.
* I understand that it is the responsibility of the parent to discipline his/her child at all BRHSA activities and functions.
It is important to change your password periodically. When you first log into the BRHSA website with your username and generated password, you will be required to change your password. You may also initiate changing your password through your profile.
When you login to the BRHSA website using the username and generated password, you will be taken to the profile maintenance screen. To change your password you must type in a new password in the password field. You must then re-type the same password into the Confirm Password field. This is to ensure that you typed the password properly. Note: when you type your password, you will not see what you type. You will only see the '*' character. This is to ensure no one can steal your password while you are typing it in. When you have retyped the password, click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the screen. Below is an example of the Profile Screen where you can change your password.
Thank you for taking the time to learn how to get the most out of the new BRHSA website. The first thing that you need to know is that your user name may have changed from the previous site. This was done to ensure that all user names meet the standards necessary for the new site. Your user name is a unique name that identifies you on the website. It allows you to do things like subscribe to newsletters so you can be updated when information that you are interested in is published, participate in the forum and text message with other users on the site.
Page 2 of 3