After completing the Membership Application for BRHSA, you will receive an email with details of how to log into your account. The first thing you should do after receiving that email is verify your profile information is complete and accurate. We have worked very hard to create a process that is both efficient and reliable, but mistakes can happen. Follow the instructions below to learn how to update your profile:
- Select the Member Profile option from the Misc. Menu on the menu on the right hand side of the screen
- Correct/Update any information in your profile and select the Update button at the bottom of the screen
- You may change your password from this screen by typing in a new password value. You must type the same password again in the 'Confirm Password' field.
- Note that some of the fields are required. Please update/correct information as necessary. If there is a required field that does not have a value, you will see a red bar at the top of the screen with an error message after attempting to save.
- Verify you receive a Update Successful message at the top of the page.
For a video walkthrough of updating your registration, please see How to Create/Update Your Registration in the Tutorials section.